Monday, April 14, 2008

Women and Mothers

I started my blogging on wordpress, and had called it a mother's joy. Now, I'm not very creative, so that's the best it got. But then I realized, I'm not just a mother, it's just habit to think of myself that way. So when I switched blogs, I switched the name. But I thought it was worth a mention, that once you are a mother, that is the first thing you think yourself as. I've tried. I've tried to think of myself as a woman or a wife first, I try to put those other things first as best as I can, but it really doesn't matter. Once a mother, always a mother. I know, not the most profound thought. But for anyone that is not a mother, I was as skeptical as you. I don't know why God created us this way, or as part of the fall of Adam, this will always be one of our struggles. Hopefully, I will better be able to develop all of my roles as a woman into a more balanced view!

No comments: