Thursday, April 24, 2008

Legacy

Tonight I went to a thing that talked about leaving a legacy. It was something I had heard before. But not while I had 2 boys. Not while I am getting older, and realizing the huge legacy my parents, and their parents, and their grandparents have left me. I am richly blessed in that my parents' families on both sides had walking relationships with God. My dad & mom followed in their footsteps. My brother and I, by the grace of God, have followed in their footsteps. These are the things, to me, that make my life rich. Not my house, my new car, or my husband's medical job. My children are healthy, my husband loves me, and I cherish my simple life. There are many days lately, especially as LJ has gotten easier to manage, that I think "life can't get better than this."

No comments: