Saturday, June 7, 2008

New face

I visited a blog earlier today and got inspired to change mine. This is in honor of our Cape Cod trip in 2 weeks. My uncle owns a house up there, and we are renting another to have my family reunion up there this year. Tim & I have never been to the northeast, and we are so excited! I am not excited we do not get to go together as a family, but that's a long and frustrating story; mostly, it has to do with the circumstances of his job. We had hoped to visit Boston while there, as Tim loves historical towns, but we will probably not make it this trip. I have not started much planning (you know, like all the planning I haven't done for Tim's birthday next week), so one of these days I'm going to have to start figuring out how to pack for me and the boys and fit my parents' luggage in too. And toys. And snacks. Yikes!

Okay, enough blogging for 2 days. I'm avoiding my grocery shopping and planning that I have to do. Can you tell??

1 comment:

e.c. said...

I like the coastal look :) Very relaxing looking! And so envious of your fun trip coming up, although not the car trip :) Hope y'all's week of b-days is going well!