Thursday, November 6, 2008

Pictures update


Okay, I finally updated my pictures on facebook, attempted to email some Halloween pictures to my extended family (& failed), and found the greatest picture of LJ smiling a true smile! He hates cameras, attention, etc except for that rare moment you can catch him being silly and free. I love it! The last few days with him have been better, and I am going to bed at like 8:30pm, which is helping me catch up on some much needed sleep (especially with the continued middle of the night crying). I am finding that resting in God's grace is getting harder and harder the closer we get to delivery date, as my greatest desire right now is being in our usual routine, sleeping well, and staying healthy - none of which have been going on under our roof for the last month.

We are 4 weeks from delivering!! I am getting really excited about meeting our baby girl, and losing some of the bulky pregnant belly so I can better hug my family! The boys are getting along a lot better lately and I'm seeing more brotherly love with the sharing, even if it means a soaking wet bathroom floor at the end of the day. :) I think it was all the wrestling they did with Daddy that finally helped bridge the gap.

1 comment:

e.c. said...

Yea for pictures! And yea for getting closer to your due date...hope you get some rest before then :)