Thursday, October 16, 2008

Nesting

Okay, so I have spent the last few weeks "nesting". I had decided that I am one of those pregnant women that never really nests as compared to what I think nesting is; but then, on my 3rd pregnancy, I finally figured out why. I am so tired, that I have great intentions of nesting and all that it entails - organizing, cleaning, getting it all "together" - but I am so tired by the end of my 2nd & 3rd trimesters when my nesting tends to hit, I feel like I don't get to do the nesting us pregnant women crave.

However, my house was in such a state of affairs, both my husband & I agreed it had to be done. So we have taken several date nights to go out to eat, come home, and clean & organize the house. And I have forced myself to organize instead of take naps. I think I have finally gotten the house down to one area of chaos. The girl's clothes are in the nursery, the boys socks & shoes are sorted, and now it's down to me!

Honestly, my list is still so long of things to do and none of it includes house cleaning - when do all of you women do all of these things? I am very thankful that 80% of the time I'm okay with the stacks. My husband may throw me out with the stacks someday, though. :) He would say, stop blogging and get to work!

No comments: